Kim Lucas Designs ~ Infused Creativity

Kim Lucas Designs  ~ Infused Creativity
Mixed Media and Creative Artist & Photographer

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Backgrounds

I have found that I love to slap, smear, drip, spread color  on a piece of paper...    In doing so I have created a multitude of color and texture.  The diamonds in this page I know are modeling paste, which I love an am so totally almost out of. 
I deemed one of my Dylusions journals a creative journal and no mistakes. That means if I create something it is what it is supposed to be.  I  create things as they flow and nothing is a mistake it is as real as anything and organic in creation.

One of my random backgrounds of colors I would not normally choose. 


This is the page two of the background as listed above. 
A fun technique I taught an a local elementary school for a night sky scene.  Water color blue and purple with a drizzling of salt to create the sky effect. 



This page shows all of my emotional writing and if you zoom in, I'm sure you could read up close. 



Gelli printing and stencils make for a very fun background. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and feedback welcome here!

Am I an Artist?

Yes. The answer is definitely YES! I have been creating artistically whether it be with a paintbrush and canvas, film and camera, or pencil ...