- Customized the cover of this Strathmore Mixed Media Journal
- Gessoed the cover and scraped on 3 analogous colors of paint with a credit card
- I did scrape some of the paint off with edged tool that exposed some of the original cover which was brown and tied in nicely.
- Number stencils, paper gear scraps, and a gear stencil.
- The shading was achieved with a Stabilo marks all pencil.
- The quote is a cut up preprinted ATC and gears were attached with craft glue.
Strathmore Mixed Media 9 x 12 Visual Journal
Gesso, paints, bubble wrap, white gel pen, cut under paper
This is a project life binder I use to store things I want to use right now.
Washi Tape, sewing, rubber stamps, white jelly roll pen, flat black paint, doodling.
Cover for a journal that remains just a cover.
Smeared paint, Stampin Up Type stamps, colored paper scraps, doodle writing.
My Dark Journal.
99 cent photography encyclopedia from the thrift store. Skull drawing my own, gesso, modeling paste, bias tape, black thread, wash tape, script stamp from Tim Holtz.
A similar journal cover I made for a swap.
Tim Holtz harlequinn stencil with colored modeling paste, script stamps, printed washi tape, Stayz on black in pad, Roben Marie's paper bag studio boy stamp.
DLP 2015 cover of a Dyan Reavely's Dylusions Journal.
So much going on here ..it has it's own tutorial blog HERE.
Full cover front and back with embellishments and sewn ribbon on the elastic.
Metal gears, Tim Holtz Samps and Stencils, White out pen, lots of acrylic paint, text printed tissue paper, Black Stayz on ink.