Kim Lucas Designs ~ Infused Creativity

Kim Lucas Designs  ~ Infused Creativity
Mixed Media and Creative Artist & Photographer

Friday, January 23, 2015

Canson Large Mixed Media Notebook Art

Working on the larger scale of abstract and organic art. 

Part of my Alice phase of art. Texture and colors.

Colorful circles. Gelatos. Bead gel. Stabile black. Pastels.


Art Challenge 1 of 5 share. Inspired by the colors and design of the queen. She is a cut out from a Cirque Du Soleil program I picked up at a thrift store. So colorful.


DLP Journal Cover Inspiration Art


Mandala phase...(I go through phases often) 


Night inspired by a small side project. 



More proportionate stars. 



Inspired by DLP "Color Wheel" prompt. Color in motion. I was just going to swirl the paint all the way out on the page but decided to start paint spots. I love how it splatters out in a spiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and feedback welcome here!

Am I an Artist?

Yes. The answer is definitely YES! I have been creating artistically whether it be with a paintbrush and canvas, film and camera, or pencil ...