Kim Lucas Designs ~ Infused Creativity

Kim Lucas Designs  ~ Infused Creativity
Mixed Media and Creative Artist & Photographer

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Who Knew ?!?!

I wipe off my brayer every time I'm done using it. As in: there is extra paint on my brayer and now I'm rolling it on a  piece of paper so it must be clean. WRONG!
My brayer had become more of an everlasting gobstopper!

BEFORE:



AFTER: (scrubbing with a brillo pad made of plastic, soaking, scrubbing with soap and finally, scraping aggressively with the back of a steak knife!)




Time to play with my "NEW"ly cleaned toy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and feedback welcome here!

Am I an Artist?

Yes. The answer is definitely YES! I have been creating artistically whether it be with a paintbrush and canvas, film and camera, or pencil ...