Kim Lucas Designs ~ Infused Creativity

Kim Lucas Designs  ~ Infused Creativity
Mixed Media and Creative Artist & Photographer

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

For the Love of Art and my Sanity!!!

For the love of art...I am contemplating Reflections..which is a PTA program ...again. ONLY because it is an outlet to do art with kids. It is a lot of work, and I would prob handle it differently. I am not the PTA president along side it as I was doing all of the other events as well. I just think art is so important and no-one is stepping up for it. BUT>>> I do not want to turn into the stressed anger raging B*$ch that it turned me into last year taking away time from my kiddo and family. SO...do I just help at random when I feel like it (because it might not be a program at all)..or do I bite the bullet an do it because I love art so dang much?? I am going to be an art docent already at the school of a previous teacher so I have an art outlet there..I am a lousy bystander and outsider watcher...Am I a "Yes" girl or a no, I need to focus on my sons year and academics and just take the easy road and learn to say no and walk away.??? (I think my husband would disown me if I said yes again..but it's not really his decision)...torn..(like a piece of distressed art paper) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and feedback welcome here!

Am I an Artist?

Yes. The answer is definitely YES! I have been creating artistically whether it be with a paintbrush and canvas, film and camera, or pencil ...