Kim Lucas Designs ~ Infused Creativity

Kim Lucas Designs  ~ Infused Creativity
Mixed Media and Creative Artist & Photographer

Monday, December 21, 2015

Woman Unleashed Online Course

I am always looking for new ways to grow through art. Since I have been ignoring that outlet for myself this free course looked enticing. "Woman Unleashed"  You can find the page here:

http://theradiantmama.com/OP/optin-2016/

This is what my cover looks like and a description of technique is written below. I altered/repurposed a handmade journal that I probably got for .20 cents or less. (I'm not kidding) . This girl is powerful to me as well as the overall cover presentation.



I wanted to use the word "unleashed" I just didn't want it on the cover to take away from the meaningful artwork. I did some intuitive "how I was feeling" art and washi collage incorporating unleashed as the first message as the book is opened. 




I've been recently thrifting at a Goodwill Outlet...household and art stuff, books, toys, clothes, etc. that does't sell in the regular store...stuff for .59 cents a pound...books for pennies. So I've gotten new paints, ink pads whatnot. I found this hardcover handbound journal with watercolor/ mixed media paper unused. I gessoed the cover and added dylusions spray ink through a stencil. I lightly covered it with golden gel medium with my fingers yes is smears a little but not enough for me to care. Once tried I felt like a woman unleashed woulds be emerging from the colors. Drawn in stabilo pencil and smeared to add depth. I heart emoticon her. The inside cover I added unleashed ad did some intuitive arting
I love to express through art and growing with it. Can't wait to see where this course takes me. smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and feedback welcome here!

Am I an Artist?

Yes. The answer is definitely YES! I have been creating artistically whether it be with a paintbrush and canvas, film and camera, or pencil ...