Kim Lucas Designs ~ Infused Creativity

Kim Lucas Designs  ~ Infused Creativity
Mixed Media and Creative Artist & Photographer

Friday, March 6, 2015

gone for a week

What?!?! I've been a slacker..well in the journal and art post on my blog department. I haven't however been slacking in the art room/journal or kid department. I've been super planning, prepping, and practicing with my son's Destination Imagination team that performs tomorrow. Then back to the blog. :) I'm working on a layers piece in my journal. I skipped a page that I created with this amazing drip delusions ink and a cloud but couldn't bring myself to use for anything but the image it created. So now onto layers and a circus theme, because right now my life feels like a circus!

I am looking forward to Monday. A girls day with my MIL and SIL, spa, sauna, massage, and lunch...Pure magic!

I don't go a day without throwing some paint down or scribbling on some project. For that 10 minutes or 5, its clarity for the crazy ideas I have floating in my brain.  I am on a circus theme I will say that and  I love it. Time for bed and a busy tomorrow..then blogging every day for a week! That's the plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and feedback welcome here!

Am I an Artist?

Yes. The answer is definitely YES! I have been creating artistically whether it be with a paintbrush and canvas, film and camera, or pencil ...